About the Recipe
If you are into sour and sweet flavor, you must try this strawberry green tea with a hint of lemon.
Strawberry Syrup - Pulp - 2 oz
Green Tea - 350 ml
Ice Cubes - 350 g
Lemon Bursting Boba - 30-50 g
Lemon slices- Optional
Mint - Optional
1. Add 1 oz of strawberry syrup with pulp into the serving cup.
2. Fill the cup with ice cubes and lemon slices.
3. Pour 350 ml of green tea on ice.
4. If you want to create a gradient look in your drink, you can pour the rest 1 oz of strawberry syrup and stir slightly.
Otherwise, you could just shake the syrup with green tea in the shaker.
5. Top with lemon bursting boba and mints for garnish.
6. Stir well and enjoy!