top of page
About the Recipe
A mouth full of crunch and flavor, best with afternoon tea
Pumpkin Powder - 70 g
Flour - 384 g
Butter -110 g
Egg - 1 piece
Sugar - 75 g
Baking Powder - 4 g
1. In the bowl of a mixer beat butter with sugar until combined.
2. Add in egg, and pumpkin spice powder mix and blend on medium until blended.
3. Mix in flour, baking powder and roll out dough, cut in shape of your choosing.
4. Bake in the oven at a high temperature for 15 minutes.
5. Allow cookies to cool completely on baking sheets, and it’s ready to serve!
bottom of page